Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I love Diigo

Diigo will help our group collaboration so much! First off all, Diigo is so easy to use I think even elementary students could use the easy website and tools. That makes everyone's life easier for sure! I also think that because we can save anything we want with the click of a button, our group can instantly see what the other person is doing. It is so useful, it is unfair! Secondly, I think Diigo is so amazingly awesome that we can use the cloud computing and what we bookmark will never get lost. So even though I have to switch trends on this project, all my useless information on a topic I am not doing will be saved until I delete it- which I probably will since I don't need it anymore. Well, I am starting my project over basically because I have to switch to a new topic. Diigo will be easy to use to start my project over because It is so easy to erase all the work you did and start over. Diigo is obviously the best thing in the world, but there is more! You can comment on other peoples posts and it is the best thing ever. I love Diigo because now my topic is changed to something I do not understand at all, so that makes me so happy. Learning analytics will be so awesome to change to, just because Diigo is so useful. Thanks to the people that created this wonderful website. My life is changed forever at it's greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment