Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Persuasive Speech

After watching my persuasive speech over pro-vegetarianism, I concluded that I need to work on many things to improve my speech skills. First of all, I noticed that I need to talk louder to my audience. It could have been the camera and the volume it can take in, but to be safe I should probably work on my volume. I also need to face the audience more during my speech because it seemed like I was closing myself off to them instead of trying to connect with them. I could work on this by memorizing what is on the slide more instead of reading straight off of it. One last thing I noticed is my lack of body language. I stayed still most of my speech instead of using body movements to enhance my words. If I work on all of these things, I could become a very exceptionable speech giver!

No comments:

Post a Comment