Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Second Persuasive Speech

Once again, I noticed many things I could work on during my speech. I noticed that my volume to the audience was very quiet and I need to be louder. I also should work on facing the audience and having eye contact with them during my speech. Also, I should try harder to memorize what is on my blog. I noticed that I read directly off my power point every time I start a new slide. This probably distracts the audience from what I am trying to say and makes them feel like they are dumb because I am reading to them. I will be sure to work on that! I also need to have more body movement so that I do not look as awkward and stiff while I am talking. I should work on smiling more as well, because I look very sad and not into what I am trying to say. This probably makes the audience think that I do not even care what I am trying to say. Next time I present a speech I need to make sure that I am louder, that I connect with my audience, and that I should memorize more of my power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment